Well I was going to post some new pictures but alas, my camera is M.I.A. I know it has to be up at mom's but she's pleading the fifth( it was either that or go look for it).
This is a short week for us. The boys are out of school Friday for Good Friday then they have the week after Easter off. I am beyond excited. Once again, this is an excitement only known by stay-at-home mom's with school aged children(no driving).
I've decided that Tuesday's will be share a recipe day on my blog. I have so many that I try I figured I might as well share. Now I know Beck's will be waiting on the edge of her seat for Tuesday to come, but control yourself Tuesday is almost here!
Bible class has been on the subjects of baptism and communion so there have been serious debates between mom and I but they are good for learning and I enjoy them. At least the differences of opinion aren't the difference between heaven and hell:)
Monday, April 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Now, now, I looked where you told me to look and it was NOT where YOU said. I'll look other places if need be. Hmmmmm. Also, I thought my devotional was rather interesting today as it was about Naaman "dipping" and "washing" himself in the Jordan river. II Kings 5. (Fully immersing himself)
Also, as far as communion is concerned, did you ever think about Jesus giving communion to Judas? I'm telling you, communion taking is between you and God and does not (should not) involve another person deciding whether you should take it or not. (Except when children are involved) NO ONE should take communion or get baptism unless they have been discipled (taught) to understand the implication of THEIR decision. Hence, Matt 28:18-19 Known as the Great Coimmision. #1 Go #2 Teach(make dicsples) #3 Baptize. You can't have one without the other. Pretty clear to me.
Love always, mom
I can't wait for your recipe. I'm sitting here waiting with a pen and paper... ready to write down Hilberto's Mexican food number. He's the only one who cooks around here.
Post a Comment