
Well folks, it's Monday again and that means the school week has begun anew. Is it just me or does it seem like there are more Mondays than any other day? Wes and I had another joyous day at home together. He was lucky this morning because daddy took everyone to school and he got to go with so that meant he wasn't banished to his room while the Fitness Freak exercised. He seems to use his time in his room wisely. He can destroy a clean room faster than I can clean one up:) I think he does it just to let me know what he thinks of being trapped in his room for 1-1/2 hrs. He's been pretty funny as of late, he has an obsession with my underwear. Every time there is laundry about he is sure to be found with a lei of underwear around his neck. Today he tried to adorn me with one but I decided against it, it just didn't go with what I was wearing.
On another note, Aaron and I have come to the conclusion that the boys are too obsessed with t.v. and video games. They don't get to watch it except maybe 20 minutes a day but they get so zoned in on it that they have absolutely no idea what is going on around them. I have outlawed the t.v for the rest of the week. Friday night will be game night instead of movie night which I think it will be good for all of us. Is it Friday yet?

No comments:
Post a Comment