And you know what that means, time for a flashback!
Rewind to the night Trevor was conceived. It was a hot, summers eve and love was in the air....trick:)
Oh the fun we used to have with a bit of baby oil and a video camera! Anyone remember Underwear Search? Hey, hey, hey, it wasn't like that. There were these two gullible and easily coerced young boys named John & Mike. They would do anything their sisters wanted them to and that day an underwear search was on the list. You ask if I jest and I say, no, there is video to prove it:) It was all in fun but I'm sure those now grown men would beg to differ.
I wonder sometimes how we came up with those ideas, like the news interview with Carol LaHo and Johnny Picane. It all ended in a tragic way with Johnny falling to his death off the first story roof (we were able to get 10 different angles on that one). Then there was the one with Beck's reporting the weather (liked the short hair and red lipstick).
I'll have you know, I was the smart one. If you get a chance to look through those tapes, notice the lack of me in them. Behind the camera, that's where you want to be. No future blackmail if you are on the other side of the camera:)
And that's all for my Friday Flashback!
Friday, February 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Eww, eww, and eww!
Post a Comment