The boys were out of school today for President's Day, yeah! I was glad for that because we got a lot of rain and I don't like driving in it during morning traffic.
Trevor went to the orthodontist today and was told he will have to get braces for his front tooth. He will have them on for about 5 months and I hope that will pull back his front tooth. He said he is happy about it but I think he's a little hesitant.
The boys have been very hyper as of late and my patience with it has been non-existent. I pray that the Lord will help me with that because He's the only one who can. I think they know when mom or dad are stressed out because that is when they really get rowdy and disobedient. I need to remember at times like this to slow down and spend quiet time with them instead of rushing around like a chicken with it's head cut off!
Monday, February 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment