I read your blog at least every other day. I just don't always comment sorry. It's my way of keeping up with you and the clan. So don't worry at least I do, I especially love the Tuesday recipes. See you Fri?
Okay, last time I looked, YOUR eyes were brown...
Only EVERY morning at 7:36 AM. AND, I looked at the pictures on your picture trail. Do I get points now?!?
I see it took tears to get you all to respond:)Who is Polar?
Dad said twicw already, I look every day. I'll try this publiah thing again.Love Dad
I read all the time, except when I do these crazy shows!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I read your blog at least every other day. I just don't always comment sorry. It's my way of keeping up with you and the clan. So don't worry at least I do, I especially love the Tuesday recipes. See you Fri?
Okay, last time I looked, YOUR eyes were brown...
Only EVERY morning at 7:36 AM. AND, I looked at the pictures on your picture trail. Do I get points now?!?
I see it took tears to get you all to respond:)
Who is Polar?
Dad said twicw already, I look every day. I'll try this publiah thing again.
Love Dad
I read all the time, except when I do these crazy shows!!!
Post a Comment