Good job buddy! I'm so proud of your!!!!!!! You look so rad in your uniform.Smooches, grandmaP.S. And Nicole, tomorrow is Tuesday!!!!! I expect TWO great recipes since you left us out in the cold last week.Love, mom
Way to Go Trevor :) Oh way to go mom for taking him. :):)
Go wolves!!!!
Way to go Trev!! Josh says congrats. Your looking pretty buff in your uniform dude. Keep up the teamwork. Lisa
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Good job buddy! I'm so proud of your!!!!!!! You look so rad in your uniform.
Smooches, grandma
P.S. And Nicole, tomorrow is Tuesday!!!!! I expect TWO great recipes since you left us out in the cold last week.
Love, mom
Way to Go Trevor :) Oh way to go mom for taking him. :):)
Go wolves!!!!
Way to go Trev!! Josh says congrats. Your looking pretty buff in your uniform dude. Keep up the teamwork.
Lisa
Post a Comment