I was tagged by Beck's to list 10 weird, random facts, habits, goals, what have ya, about me… so here they are.
1. I'm loud
2. I'm opinionated
3. I'm bossy
4. I'm nosy
5. I'm always right
6. I'm never wrong
7. I know everything
8. Everyone loves these qualities in me.........or do they?
9. All these things are true............maybe
10. I tend to exaggerate:}
I guess none of these are unknown habits, goals, etc...... but what can I say?
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
On second thought, maybe we shouldn't have lunch:)
So am I ever going to see your loud, opinionated, bossy, nosy, right, exxagerated self ever again?!?! I feel like it's been years, well at least a month. Give the boys hugs!!
Lindsey
I'm so touched that you've noticed my absence:} Most people are so glad to have a break, lol! I miss you all too!! Maybe next Sunday, huh?
Wait... we are seeing you next Sunday? I was getting so used to not seeing you. I guess I miss the boys though. *snicker*
Post a Comment