Monday, March 9, 2009

Trev's B-Day and Wes' First Day of School

Trevor turned 10 on the 25th. I can't believe my oldest is 10 already! As you can see he got a ton of Star Wars stuff and loved it all. He also got some cool gear from Aunt Sandra and Uncle Brett that he make comics with. Thanks everyone!

Also this month, Wes started preschool. I do not like that he has to go but it is a free program that will help him with his speech. I know in the end it is a blessing from the Lord.

3 comments:

Lizzie M. said...

Way to go Wes!!

Trevor you are such an awesome dude! It was good to be there for your b-day!

Beks said...

Um. Don't you know it's your job to tell the aunties when a birthday is coming up. Oops. I forgot.

TheFitnessFreak said...

That's okay, the entire Hays family forgot. I wish I could say Trevor didn't notice.......but he did:(