Congrats to the family!! He looks huge! Very cute :)
Cutie Patootie!!James
He is soooooo cute, can't wait to meet him in October!
I can't thank you enough for keeping me out of those pics! I'm sure my flushed itchy red face was quite a sight! You got some good pics of the little guy though!! It's weird to have a newborn without a crooked nose!Lindsey
It's pretty hard not to get a cute shot of him:)
He is such a doll baby. Way to go John and Lindsey! (Thanks for the pics Nicole!)Love you, mom
What a handsome little guy!
Congrats to Lindsey and John. Love the name Logan!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congrats to the family!! He looks huge! Very cute :)
Cutie Patootie!!
James
He is soooooo cute, can't wait to meet him in October!
I can't thank you enough for keeping me out of those pics! I'm sure my flushed itchy red face was quite a sight! You got some good pics of the little guy though!! It's weird to have a newborn without a crooked nose!
Lindsey
It's pretty hard not to get a cute shot of him:)
He is such a doll baby. Way to go John and Lindsey! (Thanks for the pics Nicole!)
Love you, mom
What a handsome little guy!
Congrats to Lindsey and John. Love the name Logan!
Post a Comment