Friday, February 16, 2007

Career Day


Thursday was career day and the boys want to be in the military when they grow up. They had fun taking this picture:)

We all get a long weekend together. The boys don't have school today or Monday, yeah! As you can tell by the time stamp I was not able to sleep in this morning but maybe tomorrow. These dark circles under my eyes are not going away at this rate and it's a little disconcerting. According to one of Bekah's friends 30 is old but I was just hoping it was old enough that everyone would start taking me seriously, I don't think it's working. I'll tell you who does take me seriously, the boys when I grab a wooden spoon or threaten to take away Lego Star Wars. I guess that will have to do for now, maybe when I turn 31:)

One more day and my dear sister will be here, I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Bekah said...

I'm totally telling everyone that my nephews took guns to school.

Lizzie M. said...

I like the G.I. Joes!! Too cool for their own britches I would imagine :-)!!
See you tommorow!!!!!!!!!!