
Well, Wednesday was stuffed animal day and they had a Valentine's Day party as well. The cookie necklaces went over well and the boys brought home some chocolate which I quickly confiscated for myself, yum! I was glad it was a sunny day because I had to pick up hot lunch for the school. The principle forgot to call in the order so I did some window shopping in Costco until the pizza was ready. I have got a long list so Tax Man come through for me quick!
I got bored yesterday and played with the camera. Check out the update on the PIcture Trail. A little vain I know, but everyone complains that there are never pictures of me, so there you go:)
Only two more days till the gang comes! Yeah!!!

2 comments:
Ahhh!! You're getting too skinny... and tooo buff! You look like you could seriously hurt me!!
Cute, Cute Cute!! One more day!!!!
Post a Comment